Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

First Post

OK, here goes... I'm bringing over my first post. As tedious as this venture will be, it should be quite cathartic and somewhat emotional (but, don't worry, I won't cry). My first post on xanga was in 2004. That marks nearly 5 years of boredom, yay! I can only hope that someday my children will see this blog and the historical records contained therein and they'll shake their heads in shame, realizing that a 40 year-old man is writing a virtual diary on a social network which is tailored for 15 year-olds. God bless America!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Are You Racist?

Try the link below for an Implicit Association Test. Of course it's not precise, but I've been reading this book Prejudice and Racism (James Jones) and a lot of the tests that social scientists perform in the book to study harbored stereotypes and racism seem to be similar to some of the principles in this test.

Click on the link and select the Race IAT:

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/selectatest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment