Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monday, November 20, 2006



pacman

Kumusta kayo,

Si Manny Pacquiao ito. I busted headz on Saturday.
Ingat kayo.

For anyone who didn't hear/see the fight, Pacquiao beat Eric Morales in the 3rd with a KO. It was awesome. Just like the last two fights, it felt like Filipinos vs. Mexicans. Instead of Pacquiao Morales III, they should have billed it Revenge of the Spanish Colonies, or something to that effect. Anyway, I'm starting a campaign to move my favorite fighter, Floyd Mayweather Jr., to come down in weight and fight Pacquiao. I love Pacquiao but PBF is still my favorite. So, let's say Pacquiao-Mayweather in '08...yeah, right. Well, for now we'll just have them battle it out by Youtube training clips:

Vs.
Check out how fast Manny's shadowboxing is...awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment