Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Monday, May 21, 2007


Quite possibly the best SNL monologue that we'll ever see...

If I can continue on this NJ vibe, last night's Sopranos was the most well-crafted episode yet. I don't predict Tony dying but a member of his immediate family will and there will be a NJ/NY war. 2 episodes left and then the best series is lost forever...

LOST has been excellent also, but I have no predictions for the finale. Lately, there has not been much else to watch on TV. I think I've weaned myself off of Grey's Anatomy--it seems a little too inconsistent for me, and I also compare it to how great ER was in its heyday. For the reality show viewing, I'm really into Miami Ink and the Deadliest Catch and I think those shows are really underrated. This post was really about nothing so thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment