Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Saturday, July 03, 2004


There should be some kind of credibility rating for people in entertainment. Some kind of system so that if someone makes a mistake, the next time they produce something there's some kind of limit on their market sales. I was listening to Usher and this one time I actually listened to the lyrics. After he admits to Chili (this is all to Chili, right?) that he's had a baby with another woman he says, "I hope you can accept the fact that I'm man enough to tell you this." What balls! Is that supposed to be an apology!?!?! The way I see it, he messes up in his life, he "apologizes" on a record, and as a result, women love him for being sensitive, he's probably gonna hit platinum, he comes off looking better and Chili's probably gonna get back with him. I guess my gripe should be with the people since they're buying his record, but I should lighten up, it's only entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment